I saw this on Hermoinefowl’s blog and decided to do it! So let’s get on with it.
1. Emma Watson — A book with a hot kick-ass female character
Without a doubt, Celaena Sardothian from Throne of Glass series ! She is the definition of hot kick-ass character.
2. Ryan Gosling — A book with the hottest male character
Um I have to name one? Because that is NOT possible. So, I will just name a few, Christian Grey(Fifty shades of grey) , Patch Cipriano(Hush Hush) , Dimitri and Adrian(Vampire Academy and Bloodlines) , let’s not forget the best of all WILLIAM HERONDALE! (The Infernal Devices)
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt — A book with your favourite fictional book couple
Why do u do this? I have so many OTP’s I can’t even call them OTP anymore. But since you ask, Malec (The Mortal Instruments)
Malec is and will be my OTP forever. Also Clace.
4. Shailene Woodley — Author you’ve recently discovered and loved
Colleen Hoover. I have no idea why I waited to read her books. I finished Ugly love in a day and am currently reading Confess. She’s amazing.
5. Josh Hutcherson- Favourite short story or novella
I don’t really read short stories but novellas I do. My favorite is Roar and Liv. I read Under the never sky by Veronica Rossi but didn’t enjoy it as much as this novella.
6. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock — Favourite Big Book (over 500 pages)
I would choose Heir of fire but I’ve already mentioned Throne of glass. So, Game of Thrones it is. All the books in A song of Ice and fire series are huge. I loved the first 3 books more than the others.
7. Leonardio DiCaprio — A series with the most upsetting death (NO SPOILERS)
It’s the obvious. The Fault in our stars. I knew okay I knew it would end with some one dying. But I was so busy wishing that the book doesn’t end in mid-sentence that it came as a shock. And I cried and cried and cried. Another such death THE BOOK THIEF, and All the Bright places.
8. Kristen Stewart — A book you found boring
I find most classics boring. Apart from Jane Eyre, Dracula, Pride and Prejudice and some of Shakespeare’s work.
9. Ian Somerhalder — Cutest book on your shelf
Ah! This one’s hard. I 💗 Ian but there are not many books on my shelf that I could call cute. There are actually none. Maybe one or two, let me find……….
Here! Eleanor and Park.
10. Jennifer Lawrence — Perfect book or series
Harry Potter series. No doubt about that.
That’s it for today, hope you enjoyed it. I tag anyone who wants to do it.