Goodreads : Link
Publishing company: Disney Hyperion
Publishing date: December 10, 2013
My rating : 3.5 stars
This book has me confused. I like it and I don’t like it.
So I’m just going to list down the good and bad things and you can decide for yourself if you’d like to read it or not.
1. The cover is beautiful. ^_^ I mean just look at it. It’s pretty and shiny!
2. The premise is pretty wonderful. The whole new planet with lots of possibilities and the whole space part. That’s what got me started in the first place. It seemed so promising.
3. I liked the characters too. Lilac and Trevor were really wonderful throughout.
4. The whole romantic setup was really sweet. I ship it!
5. The last few chapters were interesting and those voices added to mystery of the planet. It’s the only thing that made me finish this book.
1. The storyline could be sooooo much better. There are endless exciting possibilities but what do we get ummmmm…. NOTHING!
2. The whole story is like two people with different backgrounds being stranded on a planet. They are trying to survive and deny their feelings for each other. It gets annoying. I mean give me something else.. Some big evil monster or action.
3. I hated Lilac at times. That girl should stop pretending. Stop pretending to be a bitch when she’s not, stop pretending to be happy when she’s not. She should just get a backbone and stop with the fake attitude.
So, see there were good and bad things. I have subtracted half star for all the bad things and we get three and a half stars. I’m just being technical here. I am hoping I’ll like the next book better because I’m not abandoning this series.