First of all, I wanted to say thank you to Alex@YoungAtHeart for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I think I have done this tag before but I found the questions interesting so I’m doing it again. 😀
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 Bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
(Since i’ve already been nominated before, i’ll just be answering the questions this time)
Questions I was asked:
- What is your comfort book? (the book you would read over and over again without getting bored)
Harry Potter series! Reading harry Potter always makes mes feel good
2. What is your favorite spot to read?
My Bed. Just lying there all comfy and reading a book. It’s all I need in life. 😀
3. What is one book you love that is way outside of your usual genre?
Super Women by Prachi Garg. I don’t read or like Non-Fiction books but this one really inspired me.
4. Who is your favorite YA couple?
Do I have to pick only one? Not possible. I ship so many! To pick a few, Malec(magnus+Alec) , Four and Tris, Hazel and Augustus, Katniss and Peeta and Captain Thorne and Cress.
5. What are some of your favorite series?
Since I have already mentioned Harry Potter before, I won’t name it again. My favorite series would be The Lunar chronicles, The Mortal instruments, Throne of Glass series and The Percy Jackson series
6. Why did you start blogging?
To talk about BOOKS! I love books and every time I read a good book, I had so many feelings and thoughts and no one to share them with. I don’t have many booklover friends. So I started blogging and met the book blogging community. It blew my mind, talking to people who were as obsessed with books and fictional characters as I am.
7. Do you prefer series or standalone books? Why?
Can I pick trilogies? Because standalones aren’t nearly enough for me and sometimes series get dragged on and loose the essence. Trilogies are amazing.
8. What are your favorite classics?
I don’t read many Classics but I did love To Kill a mockingbird and Jane Eyre.
9. What are you reading right now? Are you enjoying it?
10. Do you drink coffee or tea while reading? (or neither)
I usually read at night in bed, so I avoid drinking anything.
11. Who is one YA main character you would want on your team in the apocalypse?
Nico Di Angelo (The Percy Jackson series) The son of Hades is who you need on your side during an Apocalypse.