Back with another list this Tuesday because of this awesome meme by TheBrokeAndBookish.
I can say that I am a Fantasy fan. I explore various genres but there’s a certain pull towards new worlds. And thus, today’s topic.
(Picture created by me. Tell me what you think)
- Six of crows by Leigh Bardugo. (My Review)
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V E Schwab
- Throne of glass by Sarah J Mass
- The Final empire by Brandon Sanderson
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Daughter of Smoke and bone by Laini Taylor
- A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin
- Poison Study by Maria V Snyder.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s stone by J K Rowling Can’t stay without this one. (Click on the titles to add on Goodreads)
All these books are part of a trilogy or series. I have never actually seen a Fantasy standalone. Have you? If yes, then suggestions please. Because I think it takes a lot of effort to imagine a new world and then you can’t just fit that into one book alone. These are just some of my favorites. Each for a different reason but they’re all AMAZING.