Thanksgiving themed post! Even though I’m not American and here in India we don’t cekebrate Thanksgiving, I’ve still read a lot about it and have sort of an idea about it. 😀
I am excited! Are you?
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday post by The Broke and bookish is a Thanksgiving freebie. So I will name 10 books I’m thankful for.
1. If you can’t guess this you are not my friend. Because,
Harry Potter series by J K Rowling
2. A thousand splendid suns by Khaleid Hosseini.
I thank my friend who lend it to me even though she didn’t like it. If you hadn’t given me this book, I would have never become a passionate reader.
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Reading the first few pages, I could have never imagined that this book would take a room in my heart.
4. The Fault in our stars by John Green
I thank this book for introducing me to a wonderful author and vlogger and person called John Green. For teaching me how powerful and beautiful words can be. For making me cry in the middle of the night.
5. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
I’m thankful for William Herondale and Jem Carstairs and Tessa Gray. Because these wonderful characters influence my life positively.
6. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Mass
For teaching me no matter how bad the situation you’re in, something can always get worse. 😂😂 And to be brave and kind.
7. I am Malala
8. The Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
This book taught me empathy. We don’t know what a person is going through so we have no right to judge. I’m thankful for that.
10. Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan