I have done these before.. More than once I think but still it’s good to get nominated. So thanks to Aman and The Lit Mermaid for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award. You guys are amazing! And sorry it took me so long to catch up ^_^
The Rules for accepting the Award
1. Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
( Won’t be doing this because most of the lovely bloggers have already bee nominated , more than once I think 😂😂.)
But if you haven’t been, I nominate YOU!
Facts about me:
1. I can’t sing. My voice is like a toad is stuck in my throat.
2. I hate not having anything to do. I want to do SOMETHING all the time. Hate wasting my time.
3. My hair gets really oily naturally. I hate it.
4. I had a Teddy whom I named Denny.
5. I don’t like Chic flicks. I even hate this name “Chic Flick”
6. I am NOT a romantic person. Nope. I’m more of a sarcastic bitch. But hey, people love me for that. ( I forgot to add self-centred)
7. I’ve never EVER been in a relationship. I’ve been best friends with few guys. And I still am. But Dating and relationships are not for me. Cheers for all the Singles!
Thanks to Anovelglimpse for nominating me. You’re wonderful. 🙂 ^_^
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs.
(This time not nominating because I’ve already done it before. And it’s hard to come up with questions!)
Questions I was asked:
Qno. 1 If you could get a sequel to any standalone novel, which one would it be?
Oh! Oh! I know. I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson. Because I loved the book. 😀
Q. 2 Gummy bears or gummy worms?
Q. 3 What is the saddest book you ever read?
Living dead girl by Elizabeth Scott. That book was freaking depressing!
Q. 4 Favorite TV show?
I don’t just have one. 😂😂 I have a list. ( Link added)
Q. 5 What is the most inspiring book you ever read?
This song will save your life by Leila Sales
Q. 6 Song you’re listening to on repeat this week?
Chains by Nick Jonas
Q. 7 If you could hang out with one author for the day, who would it be?
Sarah J Mass
Q. 8*NSYNC, Backstreet Boys or New Kids on the Block?
Q. 9 Do you believe Big Foot really exists?
Pshhhhh… 😂😂Nope. Of course not.. Does he? *whispers:o
Q. 10 If you could recommend one book to me, what would it be?
The Book thief by Markus Zusak. That’s one book I recommend to everyone!
Thank you so much for nominating me and for all the love.
And dear reader, if you’re here reading this, I will ask you something.
Did you smile today? If not then please do. Everyone is beautiful when they smile. 🙂
Alex-The Shadow girl