Hey guys.. It’s October already, huh? What can I say, time really flies. The year is about to end and I feel like I’ve done nothing productive except read a bunch of books (I’m proud of it)
I read a total of 23 books this month (19 novels, 4 novellas).
1. Pale kings & Princes and 2. Bitter of tongue by Cassandra Clare
3. The Demon in the wood by Leigh Bardugo
4. Queen song by Victoria Aveyard
5. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Mass
6. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
7. She’s not here by P J Parrish
8. Drowning is inevitable by Shalanda Stanley
9. Fans of the impossible life by Kate Scelsa
10. The Copper Gauntlet by Cassandra Clare
11. Daughter of deep silence by Carrie Ryan
12. We all looked up by Tommy Wallach
13. The Devil you know by Trish Doller
14. The Queen of Cool,
15. Rose Sees Red &
16. First day on the earth by Cecil Castellucci
17. Sidney Sheldon’s Angel of the dark by Tilly Bagshawe
18. Lock and key by Sarah Dessen
19. Nobody’s Goddess by Amy McNulty
20. Consequences by Aleatha Romig
21. The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
22. The Glass arrow by Kristen Simmons
23. The Queen of the tearling by Erika Johansen
I know I didn’t post a review for any of these book except Queen of Shadows and You by Caroline Kepnes, Shattered blue by Lauren bird Horowitz which I had read in August. But trust me there are some amazing book in there and others not so much. But it was a good reading month for me.
I did write a kind of a different post. My first attempt at writing something that’s not so bookish. Knowing someone: post link here.
So that’s all.