I have been nominated again. It feels really good. 🙂 So thank you Catia for nominating me for the Sisterhood of Bluetooth ggers Award . Check out her blog because Thegirlwhoreadtoomuch is amazing. 😀
And thanks to cherrybookishblog
for nominating me for the Liebster Award. You’re really sweet. 🙂
Sisterhood of Blogger award.
Pic created by Summer @Xingsings
1. Thank blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions sent to you
4. Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate 10 blogs
Questions I was asked:
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
My aim changed regularly. I wanted to be a princess, an air hostess, teacher, IAS officer, Chartered Accountant, writer, librarian. I’m still not sure what I want to be.
2. What’s the song you’re constantly listening to?
Say something by A great big world. It’s a beautiful song. Heart-touching.
3. You’re stranded in an island. Which 3 things would you take with you?
How to survive on an Island: A guide. That will surely help me survive.
A knife. Because it’s really important. Lots of food and water bottles. 😀
4. If you could go anywhere on the planet, where would you want to go?
Europe! Dream destination. ^_^
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Both! I love most animals. But dogs, cats, rabbits and horses are my favorite.
6. If you could go hang out with 2-3 characters for a day, where would you go (fictional), what would you do and why would you do it?
William Herondale, Sherlock Holmes and Sheldon Cooper (big bang theory).
I’ll just go with them to Disney land. Because it would be just amazing.
Imagine Will seeing Donald Duck and going crazy.
Sherlock sees so many people there and just starts analysing them.
And Sheldon is just constantly complaining about one thing or another. Now imagine if for whatever reason, they get into an argument. It would be never ending and hilarious. Ah! I’d love that.
7. Name 3-5 fabulous people you met because of blogging
Sripurna and Brahmori are my soul sisters! And Emma is amazing. 🙂
8. Did you have a book that meant a lot to you as a child?
Fairy tales. I had a book with fairy tales in it and I just loved it.
9. What book were you “forced” to read in highschool but ended up loving?
I can never be forced to read anything. Usually if I’m asked to read a book by class that I don’t want to read, I just read the summary or something. But I remember my teacher suggested we read a play, “Arms and the man by G B Shaw”. It wasn’t on the syllabus but she wanted us to read it. So I did. And I loved it.
10. A book you keep recommending you everyone you meet?
The Book thief and The fault in our stars.
The Liebster award nomination!
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions I was asked:
01.If you could only take 3 books with you to Mars which ones would they be?
Ans: The Martian because… DUH! It’s about Mars. (Even though I haven’t read it yet)
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (Also not read yet)
And maybe a Colleen Hoover book because I’ll need to keep my calm and her books are amazing.
02.Name a writer you’d invite to dinner?
Ans: John Green.
03.Pick a book everyone loved but you hated.
Ans: Miss Peregrine’s home for Peculiar Children. And The Chaos Walking trilogy.
04.Pick a book you think should be banned
Ans: None. I believe some books could be badly written but I haven’t come across something so bad that it should be banned.
05.Who is your most read writer?
Ans: L J SMITH. I’ve read almost 20 books by her. But that doesn’t mean that she’s my top favorite author.
06.Name a series you couldn’t finish.
Ans: Black Dagger brotherhood series. And I think I’m gonna have to choose A song of Ice and fire series too. Because I just Can’t finish the last book.
07.Name a classic you think everyone should read.
Ans: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
08.Name a graphic novel you want to turn into a book.
Ans: I don’t read Graphic novels…
09.Name a book you want to turn into a graphic novel.
Ans: Um if Percy Jackson series got turned into graphic novel, I would read it.
10.Favourite time period to write about.
And: The present Times.
11.A writer you want to write your biography.
Ans: Rainbow Rowell. Because that would be beautiful.
11 facts about myself :
1. I love Chocolates! It can lighten my mood anytime.
2. I read Harry Potter books just last year and I love them immensely.
3. Even though I live in India, I don’t like bollywood movies that much.
4. I love TV shows with Genius and crazy main characters.
5. I have read a total of 707 book till now.
6. I have brown hair and brown eyes.
7. I have a sibling but we don’t get along.
8. I have started watching Naruto and Death Note (These are anime if you didn’t know already) and I love them. 😀
9. My birthday is next month on September 9 and I will be 17 years old.
10. Among all Disney movies, Wall-E is my favorite.
11. I like Beauty and the beast best among all fairy-tales.
Now that was fun right?
My questions to the nominees:
1. If your life was in danger, which book character would you want to be your Knight in Shining Armour?
2. Name a book villian you love to hate.
3. What’s the place you’ve dreamed of going since you were a kid?
4. Your favorite Tv shows and why you love them.
5. Your favorite band and song.
6. How old are you and what do you do for a living?
7. A writer you want to meet and what would you say if you met him/her.
8. Zombies or Unicorns?
9. Favorite contemporary author and book.
10. One thing you want to say to me.
So all the best guys. I hope you all do this. I await your answers.