Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads
This is a weekly meme started by The Broke and Bookish.
Even though I live in a place with no beaches around, I decided to do this tag for my summer reads.
1. Blue jeans and coffee beans
This is a beautiful book and perfect beach read.
“Salt water cures what ails you. “
2. Papertowns by John Green
The picture says it all. It’s a beautiful book and with the movie coming out soon, you’d want to read this.
3. Me before you by Jojo Moyes
Another wonderful book full of romance and heartache.
4. I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson
It has sun in the title. And it’s contemporary. Also, it’s Jandy Nelson. Do you need more reasons?
5. The Summer I turned pretty
I haven’t read this book. But this seems like something I’ll be reading this summer.
6. We were liars by E Lockhart
This book is set on an Island.
7. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
If you haven’t read this book, what have you been doing with your life? Read this as soon as you can.
8. This is what Happy looks like
Another book on my TBR pile for this sunmer.
9. Anything by David Levithan
Anything is not the title… :p But I feel weird being the only one who hasn’t read a book by David levithan yet. So, I will.
10. Since you’ve been gone By Morgan Matson
I didn’t LOVE this book and thought some things were just stupid but for an easy beach read, I’d probably choose this book.