Thank you Sripurna for nominating me. And everyone, do check out her blog. She’s awesome!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
1. What’s your favorite word?
Ans: I don’t just have one favourite word but some of them are: Obelisk, Enchanted, Bewitched, Marvellous, Infinite.
2. What’s your favorite subject in school? (Just curious :-P)
Ans: Do you even need to ask? It’s Literature. English Literature. 😀
3. Romance novels or action-packed thrillers?
Ans: Action-packed thrillers.
4. Music or sports?
Ans: Music because I’m not that good at sports.
5. Who’s your favorite person?? (You can name multiple people..)
Ans: My grandma, my friends and Fre. Yes Fre you are my favorite person (if you’re reading this know that Edwedehalehu)
6. (Cliche question) Which book character would you like to meet and why?
Ans: Sebastian Morgenstern so I could stab him. And William Herondale (because it’s that obvious).
7. What’s your favorite color, and why?
Ans: Black (and I’m not a Gothic chic) I just love Black.
8. What co-curricular activity are you really good at? Or, better phrased, what’s your best talent?
Ans: I can sleep for 14 hours.. Does that count? Also, I’m a fast reader. I have read 3 books in a day/night. And I’m damn proud of it.
9. One book you hate to admit that you liked.
Ans: Actually there are two. Twilight and Fifty Shades Of Grey.
10. Your favorite food.
Ans: Pizza. I 💗 Pizza. And also Chocolates. Lovveeeeee chocolates.
What’s your favorite TV show?
Name any place you want to visit in future and the reason why.
What’s Your OTP (One true pair)?
Name your all-time favorite villian.
Share any of your embarrassing moments.. 😀
Why do you blog about what you blog about.. ?
Name a book that made you cry.
Who is your idol?
Who is your favorite singer/band?
What are your thoughts about me? ☺
C K Reads
Joanna Strafford Writing
J. F. Johns
The Time Traveling Writer
To all the boys that exist in the fictional world
Little book blog
I can’t wait to read the answers.